DiBeFlux is an environmentally friendly, gel-like solvent for paint, binder, acrylic and water-based paints, as well as felt-tip soiling of plastic, stone, metal, paint and glass surfaces.
It consists of biodegradable ingredients, contains no highly polluting solvents and is non-toxic. Problem-free paint and varnish removal has been achieved on a wide variety of substrates. The product is thixotropic for optimal adhesion on vertical surfaces.
DiBeFlux Graffiti Remover can also be used to remove heel marks and forklift abrasion on PVC and industrial floors.
Paint remover Characteristics
- Container 10 liter canister
- Item No.: 1223-10
- UBA no.: 0566 0026
- Hazardous substance: GHS05.07
- Dangerous goods: no
- Made in Germany
- ecological graffiti remover
- biodegradable ingredients
- without environmentally harmful solvents
- Can be used on stone, metal and glass surfaces
- effortlessly removes color impurities
- Due to the gel-like consistency, there is optimal adhesion on vertical surfaces.
Always apply DiBeFlux graffiti remover undiluted. Apply in concentrated form to the dirt to be removed with a sponge or cloth, leave to take effect and absorb with water. Repeat the process until the desired cleaning success is achieved. If necessary, wash with a neutral to weakly alkaline washing solution made from Superalosol, Syndet-Special, Booster F42 or Instant Cleaner to wash away the dissolved paint particles.
Remove graffiti stains from painted surfaces in several steps and only leave to act long enough to dissolve only the graffiti.
- DiBeFlux Graffiti Remover is applied to the dirt to be removed as a concentrate with a sponge, cloth or brush
- Let absorb
- rinse with warm water/detergent
- If the layers of paint are too thick, the process must be repeated
Attacks rubber and plastics! It is recommended to carry out a test application on a hidden area to test the material for compatibility. DiBeFlux is not subject to labeling and consists of biodegradable ingredients. The water hazard class is 1