Algae remover for external surfaces such as concrete, glass, sand-lime brick, ceramics, plaster, metal, natural stone, aggregate concrete and brick. Algen-Ex from Linker is also very suitable for facades, monuments, sculptures, flat roofs and paths.
Algae killer has an antibacterial and antifungal effect. Algae are safely combated. AlgenEx consists of a combination of washing-active substances in connection with aldehydes and quaternary ammonium compounds. This combination achieves a synergistic intensification of the effect of the disinfecting components.
- safe algae control
- the disinfecting effect is enhanced by synergetic components
- the product has an antibacterial and antifungal effect
- Depending on use and dilution, consumption is around 100g/m²
- Manually remove thicker moss layers on the surfaces beforehand.
- Apply algae killer several times to the surface that is as dry as possible until saturated. (Depending on the severity of the infestation, use pure or diluted with water up to 1:10.)
- Depending on the severity of the infestation, use undiluted with water up to 1:5
- After one day, brush the surfaces dry or spray off with a strong jet of water.