Environmentally friendly cleaner based on citric and sulfamic acid, for kitchen and sanitary areas. Tested by the Institute for Wall and Floor Coverings of the Acid Tile Association, Registered in the list RK • ® reg. Patent Office Munich
Citronia is a gentle sanitary routine cleaner for all areas. It is highly concentrated and therefore has a strong cleaning power even when highly diluted. When properly diluted, the sanitary cleaner dries crystal clear on the cleaned surfaces, which saves unnecessary work through wiping. During and after cleaning, a pleasant deodorizing scent spreads through the rooms.
Lime, boiler and urine scale as well as soap residue and fat deposits are easily dissolved without being aggressive to the materials and the skin. At the specified dilutions, Citronia has a hygienic effect, which means that the use of disinfectant cleaners can be omitted. Acid-resistant tiles, clay tiles, washing and
Toilet bowls, glazed porcelain, stainless steel, chrome-plated fittings, plastics, etc. are not attacked.
This sanitary cleaner is non-toxic, free of hydrochloric, phosphoric and sulfuric acids and its degradability meets the requirements of the German Detergent Act.
- Colour: yellow / transparent
- Scent: grapefruit, citrus
- Storage time: at least 36 months
- Container/ content: 1 liter / 1000 ml
Ideally suited for food processing companies such as butchers, slaughterhouses, bakeries, milking companies. Machine car wash, cleaning of plastic surfaces, swimming pools, sanitary rooms, carpets and upholstery fabrics (spray extraction).
10x1 liter, 10 liter, 25 liter, 30 liter, 200 liter, 1000 liter
- highly concentrated
- dries crystal clear, which saves the work step of wiping
- Despite its strong cleaning power, it is not aggressive towards the materials and the skin
- has a hygienic effect in the specified dosage
- the product is non-toxic, free of hydrochloric, phosphoric and sulfuric acids and its degradability meets the requirements of the German Detergent Act
- has been tested for compatibility with ceramic coverings
- ® reg. Patent Office Munich Made in Germany
In order to achieve a clear-drying effect, add 25 - 200 ml (1-2 cups) of Citronia to a bucket of water (approx. 8 liters).
In the case of heavy or old deposits, the dose should be increased until the desired cleaning target is reached. In the case of unfamiliar materials, a test application should be carried out on a hidden area.
This sanitary maintenance cleaner has been tested by the Acid Tile Association and entered in the RK list for ceramic coverings.