Water filter Evo-Water fresh midi guarantees more quality by cleaning the water of taste-alienating substances. The pure water system evo-water fresh is compatible with every device and is very easy to use.
Top-quality partial desalination with silver-coated activated carbon
areas of application
for supplying coffee machines, hot drink machines, combi steamers, baking machines, ice cube makers, etc. with decarbonated water 0° dH (carbonate hardness)
Construction of evo-water partial water desalination cartridges with activated carbon
They consist of a plastic cartridge filled with a resin mixture. The cartridge is installed between the raw water feed and the consumer. After reaching the total filter capacity, the resin content of the cartridge is regenerated by evo-water.
Calcium and magnesium ions, which are bound to the carbonate hardness, are exchanged for hydrogen ions and ensure a reduction in the carbonate hardness contained in the water. The silvered activated carbon removes undesirable negative water components such as chlorine and prevents germ formation. All other minerals and trace elements are retained.
The connection set is used to connect the device to the drinking water network and the consumer. The partial desalination is connected to drinking water. This is passed over the regenerated decarbonization granulate and activated carbon (cationic resin with activated carbon) and processed. The processing of the granules is carried out by the manufacturer.
Advantages of the evo-water partial desalination with silvered activated carbon
- All coffee and tea specialties unfold their full aroma and their typical taste
- no calcification of the water-carrying parts, e.g. valve, nozzles or boiler
- better energy efficiency
- Cost savings in maintenance and spare parts
- Preserves the natural color of cooked vegetables
- optimal development of flavors and aromas
- no annoying lime film on the glass front pane, in the cooking interior and in the boiler
- Capacity at 10° dH 4,700 liters
- External dimensions (dx h) 220 x 520 mm
- Weight 8 kg
- Flow capacity max. 1,000 liters
- Water pressure max. 8 bar
- Inlet temperature max. 50°C