The miracle cure! For removing mold, fungi, mold stains, algae and moss. Ideal for use in cooling and sanitary areas. The chlorine-based mold remover is effective against mold growth on all surfaces.
- powerful cleaning and bleaching action
- wide applicability
- cleans and removes bad odors in one operation
Sanitary rooms are a particularly sensitive area when it comes to hygiene. Hygiene must be thorough and correct here in order to avoid the transfer of germs and odors to the production facility/kitchen.
The mold remover is particularly suitable for use in sanitary facilities and outdoor facilities in hotels and restaurants.
- low consumption due to high concentration
- fast cleaning effect
- Content 1 liter
The effect of the mold remover is increased if the surface to be treated is roughened beforehand with a brush or scouring pad. In the event of algae or moss infestation, remove coarse deposits mechanically beforehand.
Depending on the infestation, the cleaner is used pure up to a dilution of 1:10 (100 ml to 1 liter of water). Apply with a cloth or sponge and leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse with cold water. In the case of a stubborn infestation, repeat the process if necessary.
Please do not mix with other products. For commercial users only. Protect yourself and your skin - please always wear suitable work gloves. Please note the hazard warnings on the safety data sheet and individual packaging. Store closed, protected from sunlight, dry and cool but frost-free. Do not store together with food. Store only in the original container. The product can be stored for at least 24 months after delivery. A change in the color of the liquid does not affect the effectiveness of the product.
Suitable for all alkali and chlorine resistant surfaces. If in doubt, check material compatibility in a hidden area.
- Form: liquid
- Color: yellow-green
- pH: 14