The disinfectant is suitable for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection with a comprehensive bactericidal, virucidal, yeasticidal and tuberculous effect. Expertly tested and confirmed. Ready-to-use, alcohol-based hand disinfectant. Skin antiseptic for professional, surgical hand disinfection.
This hand disinfection offers prevention against dirt and bacteria with a new pump on each container. Ideal for use in schools, daycare centers, practices, offices, hotels, restaurants, etc.
The skin does not dry out, even with repeated use, thanks to the perfectly coordinated proportions of moisturizing and moisturizing agents.
The replacement cartridge can be changed quickly and easily. A new pump is already pre-installed in each cartridge. It has a large capacity of 1000 ml and is very economical. The matching Cosmos disinfectant dispenser has a sensor and works automatically, without contact.
Test certificates: EN 1500 and prEN 12791. VAH listing. Tested according to DIN EN 1500 for hygienic hand disinfection.
Disinfection cartridges properties:
- 4 cartridges of 1,000 ml in a carton
- Up to 1000 applications possible with one cartridge
- Skin disinfection for hygienic and medical hand disinfection
- Hygiene contactless operation of the dispenser
- Ready-to-use antiseptic with a broad spectrum of activity
- new pre-assembled pump with every cartridge change
- Tested according to DIN EN 1500 and found to be effective according to the DIN EN 1500 guidelines for hygienic hand disinfection
- Hygienic hand disinfection: 30 seconds / at least 3 ml
- Appraised according to the guidelines of the DGHM + (EN 1500/prEN 12791).
- Hand disinfection according to DGHM (EN)
- Vaccina viruses: 30 sec.
- Norovirus: 30 sec., MRSA: 30 sec., Adenovirus: 2 minutes, Rotavirus: 30 sec., Limited
- Effective against tuberculosis: apply 2 x (2 x 3 ml / 60 sec.)
- Virucidal: 30 sec (effective against all enveloped viruses including HBV/HIV), BVDV(HCV): 30 sec.
- Efficacy against HBV(HIV) adeno/rota/BVDV(HCV)/vaccina viruses
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye damage. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. Do not smoke. Keep container tightly closed.
If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if possible. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician.
Note on disposal:
Dispose of leftover product and containers as hazardous waste. Avoid release to the environment. Obtain special instructions/safety data sheet. Use disinfectants safely. Always read the label and product information before use.