Sanitary daily routine cleaner is a liquid product that can be mixed with water in any ratio, which achieves a reliable cleaning effect in the indicated economical dosages. There is no odor nuisance. A special feature of the product is the excellent protection of fittings for acidic cleaning agents. This is achieved through the use of inhibitors, which cause the removal of water, urine and limescale, but largely reduce the corrosion of the metals, so that splashes on fittings and metal surfaces can usually be washed off without damage.
The structure of organic and inorganic acids in connection with synthetic detergent raw materials and degradable solvents according to the Detergents Act. In addition, it has an increased cleaning effect on oil and grease deposits, e.g. B. in bathrooms and toilets to remove skin fat, soap stone, limestone and urine scale.
Inhibitor Sanitary is well suited for processing in high-pressure devices and can therefore be used as a basic cleaner in swimming pools.
- Colour: Clear
- Scent: fruity/fresh
- Container/ content: 1 liter / 1000 ml
- Storage time: at least 36 months
- For the maintenance cleaning of toilets, bathrooms and commercial vehicles, add approx. 200 cm³ (1 - 2 cups) to a bucket of water (8 liters).
- Use diluted 1:10 to 1:20 with water in high-pressure equipment.
- Diluted 1:2 to 1:5 for basic cleaning of swimming pools, toilets, facades, etc
Always wash off with plenty of water. Suitable for all glazed objects such as basins, tubs, tiles, tiles in bathrooms and toilets. Also suitable for acid-resistant industrial floors and facades, porcelain and stoneware.
Since Inhibitor Sanitary contains acids, the regulations issued for handling acidic products must be observed.